2014年5月25日日曜日

Food in Kyushu

 There are many delicious foods in Kyushu. When I was elementary school student, I went to Nagasaki in school trip. I often go Fukuoka in my holiday. So I know good food in Kyushu.
  First, I’m going to introduce about Nagasaki food. A famous sweet is Nagasaki sponge cake. I love it. Nagasaki sponge cake is made on the basis of the barbarian confectionery introduce from Portugal. Fukusa-ya is famous shop for Nagasaki sponge cake. There are many variations of taste. For example, cheese, chocolate and powdered green tea. Fukusa-ya
  Next, I’m going to introduce about Kumamoto sweet. A famous sweet is Jindaiko. Jindaiko is a famous souvernir in Kumamoto. Okashi-no-Koubai sells a kind of bean paste confectionary. The ingredients are sugar, Dainagon Azuki , starch syrup and gelatin. It is good to eat chilled. It is loved for a long time. Okashi-no-koubai
  Final, I’m going to introduce about Fukuoka food. It is Mentaiko. Mentaiko is cod egg. Fuku-ya is a famous shop in Fukuoka. Mentaiko goes well with rice and pasta. Fuku-ya
    My favorite Kyushu food is Nagasaki sponge cake. I like to eat it with tea. There are many other good foods in Kyushu. I have never been to Miyazaki. So I want to go there, I want to eat good foods.  211 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿