2013年6月29日土曜日

JournalD

 To celebrate with the family at home is often at the time of the birthday of my own. Mother I make a feast. An example is hand-rolled sushi and sukiyaki. I'll buy a cake in the cake shop. I also told me to pass the gift of human relatives came to celebrate when I was young. I made ​​a birthday cake on your own time in junior high school.
 I have to celebrate with people of relatives and family at a local restaurant since I passed the university.The restaurant name is Furelu. It is a restaurant that people of acquaintance of my mother is managing.I had a celebration by the charter there. I ate a delicious dish using Akausi and local vegetables.I also did the entrance to    school celebration of the University along with classmates when I was a junior high school. I ate dinner at a restaurant in Kumamoto city in a few people. I have to stay at the home of friends after that.I like to be a celebration with friends.
 I had take me to the party of baby shower when you made the homestay summer vacation to the United States high school sophomore. I have been provided a variety of cakes and feast of two stages. Cake was a marble pattern. I ate the cake. I think it is too sweet. But other dishes was very delicious.The dance party was held on the evening prior to return home from the United States. I dance as you like to me with music various people of MC. Child of Russian as well as Japanese friends also became friends. I was also a game in the middle.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Yunna, don't translate **so much** of your journal writing with the computer. Many of your sentences don't make sense even though there is some advanced vocabulary in them. Next semester, I will give ZERO points for this kind of lack of effort. This time, I'll give you 1/3 APs

    Journal C = 140 words = 3.5/3 = 1.2 APs
    Journal D = 280+ words = 7/3 = 2.3 APs

    Mr. W.

    返信削除