2013年6月25日火曜日

Journal C

  My favorite restaurants is Sanrigizusi.I went with my family when I was a junior high school student in the restaurant.Atmosphere of the store was very good. The tempura and sushi there was issued was very delicious.All that remains most impressive among them is the Tyawanmusi. Compatibility of ingredients and other egg was very good. In addition, Osizusi is also very recommended.
 I will make you dinner every night. Good cooking is my omelet. Omelet making is always a very big because there are brother. I make and pasta among other things, I have never made ​​a Japanese food so much me. I want to be able to create more food boiled and Mimono and tempura. I also like making sweets. I make you look at the book, such as cookies and cakes. I want to be able to make high-level Suites more from now on.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿