2013年5月16日木曜日

JounalA

          It’s hard for me to guess personalities only from outlook. That impression of the person that is determined by only a low voice and high voice is strange. People with high voice is not necessarily pretty personality necessarily, or not fixed and low human personality is cool. But other party would have decided the first impression in the voice from the person that was the first time. It would go well understood also the nature of the opponent and deepen the friendship after that, but those who do not meet rarely would have associated defined in the impression.
Book to diagnose personality in the blood type or had been placed in the bookstore. For example, the heart is widely tolerant of O type, I do not care that much or small thing of the past. Variety it is written, but it is hard to say that match the accuracy necessarily. Sometimes I am also a type O, but is not the case.


There were many times do they affect me by going out with people in the life of eighteen years. It's these kind of things in ten years only. Life is long. Existence of people would me do give the effect in me more and more.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿