2014年4月29日火曜日

Henry and Mudge and Mrs. Hopper's House

A Special Valentine's Day for Henry and Mudge
Henry's mother and father are going to a Valentine's Day Sweetheart Dance, and Henry and Mudge are staying with Mrs.Hopper across the street. Henry's never been in Mrs. Hopper's scary, old stone house with its droopy trees and dark windows and gargoyle on the door. But inside, Henry discover a houseful of surpises―a room full of costumes, and eleven cats for Mudge to play with!
This story is funny. I like Mudge and Henry, Mudge is very along whis Henry. This story is Henry's parents were going to a Sweetheart Dance so Henry and Mudge would be going to Mrs. Hopper's house. Henry likes Mrs. Hopper but he didn't like her house. That night his parents went a Sweetheart Dance, Henry and Mudge went to Mrs. Hopper house. She has many cats. I thought her house is gorgeous and there are a lot of pictures. I thought why Henry didn't like her house. If I were Henry, I want to go her house; I want to look around picture. And Henry went to her costume room. Mudge was put a wig was so funny. They had a wonderful time. I thought Henry costume is cool. I read this story is exciting. 
 201 words


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿