2014年4月20日日曜日

Typing Speed Homework

anime
I like to watch anime. Disney anime is very fantastic. Especially, I like Aladdin in the Disney anime. Also, I like Japanese anime too. Recently, I am addicted to One-piece, Attack on Titan. Anime makes me excite.
book and comic
Do you like to read book or comic? I like to read novels. My favorite writer is Joanne Harris. Her novels are difficult to read, but I read it again, I can understand to meaning.  My favorite novel is Chocolate.
homestay
When I was high school student, I went to Los Angeles for two weeks. My host family was mother, father, and two older sisters. When I stayed home, I went to famous hamburger shop with their.
my brother
My brother really studies and plays hard. He began to attend cram school recently. It seems to be because he wants to increase the performance more because it had been overtaken in in order to test the human good relationship.
school trip
In my high school trip was Taiwan. We stayed five days. We went Taipei 101, palace Museum and local high school. We got on with Taiwanese. We ate Taiwanese food, it was very nice. My favorite please was Kyuhun. I made good memories. I want to go there again.
my best friend
My best friend name is Asuka goto. She is classmates in my high school. When I was freshman, I was very nervous, but she is very kind. I became get along with her soon. Today, she goes to university in Nagasaki, but I will go there to see her in GW.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿