2014年7月19日土曜日

comic

Today, I write about comic that was written by Ame-Arare. She often write about love story of the Meiji era and the Edo era. It is many stories that takes place the Yoshiwara. I like her pitchers. She can draw about good Kimono. I want to draw like her. I think it is difficult to draw good Kimono. Today, I read comic name is "Kimori" and "Kanrobai". First I write about "Kimori". These story main characters are Okuma and Kawaguchi. Okuma was an heir daughter of the shops dealing in kimono fabrics named the Kuroki-ya. She was age to marry, but marriage proposal is not finished. Her younger sisters were married yet, so she was wonder why I am not married. To tell the truth, she was very fat. But her father really spoiled her, so she didn't know shortcoming. One day, she went to town with maid. She was entangled in bads. She could not action but a Samurai helped her. She fallen in love him. The next day, she went to his house. She wanted to repayment. This story's main character Okuma-san was very cute. Her heart is very beauty. I think to action she think other people, it come back her. I could learn about importance to think other people.
 Next, I write about "Kanrobai". Heroine name is Asagi. She was daughter of Daimyo in past. But she was sold in Yoshiwara. She was not good in there. One day, she might to be punished to make Kanrobai. Then she was listened man's voice. There are a man that he shut in the barrel in outside. She was very spurised it, so she asked him what he was doing.  He answered he have no money to pay cost. First, she was not getting along with him but gradually they good. This story is Cinderella story. I like to read this type. She have pride so big, it is very inportance.
324 words/7250 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿