2014年7月28日月曜日

country

There are two countries that I want to go travel. First, I want to go America LA. When I was high school student, I went to homestay in LA. I had a good time there. I want to see my host family again. Also, I want to Citrus College because I studied English lesson there.  My class teacher was very kind and nice. I wnat to see him again. Also, I want to go Disney land in California. I have gone to Universal Studios then, but I have not gone there yet. So, I want to see Mickey Mouse. Next, I want to Germany because I studied German in freshman. German was difficult for me to read and speak the textbook. I'm be intersting in German courter, I want to go Neuschwanstein Castle. There are many place that I want to visit.
143 words/ 7443 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. that I want to go travel >> where I want to travel

    I want to Germany >> I want to go to Germany

    返信削除