2014年7月17日木曜日

movie



Today, I write about movies. I sometimes watch movie, because I’m busy to do my homework. I want to go more there. Recently, I watched “White house down”. My brother said me it is very excited, but I am not interesting it. This is a 2013 American political action-thriller film directed by Roland Emmerich. I think main character is very cool. John Cale was rolled by Channing Tatum. He was a soldier before. Now, he is the guard of the House Speaker. He has a daughter, but he divorced his wife.  His daughter's name is Emily. He does not work with his daughter, so he wants to be presidential guard officer. Because his daughter is a big fan of James Sawyer is the incumbent President of the United States. He promises to be it by her, but Finati is a guard officer in the same school of his university, she refuse the adoption of John behavior was not good. One day, he go to White House Tour with her. Suddenly it occurs incident that the White House is suppression. He begin to search alone to find the daughter stray, and also he is defend the president. What will be he? I think very excited to watch it. I am attracted to the action film. It was interesting for me to watch about White house. I want to go White house after I watched this firm. When I go to the United Sates, I want to there. 
246 words/6926 words
offical site

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿