2014年10月5日日曜日

2014/10/05 Diary-Week 2

EVENT1
Last Wednesday I got a cold from my friend, because I was tired. I have slight cold and sore throat. My family said me I needed to recharge your rest. I want to cure for cold.
EVENT2
Last Thursday I watched amine with my friends in college DVD room, anime title is "Kokuriko-zaka" that was made by studio Jiburi. I have never watched the anime so I enjoyed watching it. Main characters are so cute. Next I want to watch “Ana and Frozen queen”.
EVENT3
Last Friday I bought 6 Rubber Straps, I have reserved to buy it. I went home, and then I opened the box. I disappointed, because 1 case was empty, so I could not get 1 strap. As soon as I made a call by Produce Company, because I told them is was defective product.
EVENT4
Recently, typhoon-18 approach to Japan, so yesterday was strong wind around my house. I hanged out the washing on the line to dry outside. Few times after I looked outside, I was surprised the reason was plastic hanger was broken by wind. I wish typhoon go somewhere soon.
EVENT5
My favorite music is J-pop. Especially I like Nishino Kana and JUJU who is Japanese singer. They often sing love song, so they are very popular with young women. I have many their songs in iPod.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yuuna -
    Typhoons are troublesome, aren't they? I heard on the news that another big one is coming. I hope it becomes weaker before it reaches Kyushu! Take care...

    Your score for this diary homework is 6/10. Try to write more details for each event to get a higher score.

    返信削除