2014年10月12日日曜日

Dairy-week3

EVENT1
Last Monday I presented about imaginary foreign people introduce in my speaking (B) class, we used teacher’s tablet. It was difficult for me to use tablet for presentation. As a result, presentation was not good; the reason was I needed to collect my thoughts. I want to improve present next time.
EVENT2
Recently, I am addicted to best comics is “Hibityoutyo”. This story is love story, heroine and hero are very shy, and so their companionship is slowly. I think they are provoking, but it is interesting. I think high school student looks so young, I long for high school time.
EVENT3
Last Tuesday I went to college library, and I rent to book “Othello” was written by William Shakespeare. I have not finished reading yet, because this story is so long, and therefore I think this story will be interesting from here. I want to read the sequel to a novel early. My favorite character is Desdemona the reason is she is very clear heart, and she is very beautiful.
EVENT4
Today, I work in convenience store from pm5:00. I think toady will be busy, because many visitors and delivery of goods come there. Today deliveries of goods are snack and drink. I don’t want to go there, but tomorrow is rest, so I want to make a push to finish the job.
EVENT5
My favorite amine is Ace of diamond; this anime is high school baseball story. I watched this amine, I interesting high school baseball. I like main character’s Sawamura Eijyun, he is pitcher and honest in all he does. I wish this term will go Koushien, this term is good term work, so I think they can go there.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Wow -- you are reading Othello? Shakespeare wrote many great dramas -- I hope you enjoy reading Othello. When I was a university student I studied Shakespeare and had to read many of his plays written in Elizabethan English (old style English). It was a little difficult, but when I got used to it, I really enjoyed the stories.

    Your diary homework score is 7/10

    返信削除