2014年10月17日金曜日

Dairy-Week4

EVENT1
Last Monday, I have no school, so I spend my house all day long. I have worried coming tyhoon-18 last night, but this morning I waked up, it was cloudy. I passed time to use smart phone. I thought that day could go to school, I wanted to go there.
EVENT2
Today, I watched news about Ontake-san eruption. Now, 56 people died, and 7 people are missing to conduct a search, but it will call off this search, because Ontake-san snowed first this year, so rescue team will be dangers. This search will carry over next spring. I want to find missing people at once.
EVENT3
Recently, America verified that two Americans infect Ebola hemorrhagic fever. It have high death rate, so I was very worried. I think when it is not strange to infect Japanese, so I want to find curatives. I think we need to get this information.
EVENT4
This weekend, I will go to Nagasaki with my family, and my relative, because my younger brother starts to play basketball in the national athlete meet. We cheer his term, I want to win for them. Also, my ground parents have golden wedding anniversary, so we cerebrate them. I am looking forward to go there; today I want to buy anniversary presents for them.
EVENT5
My favorite trip of memory is Okinawa trip in this summer vacation. This trip was many accidents and many fun events, so I will not forget the precious memory. The members were Shiori, Haruka, Ikumi, Ayaka, and me. We went to August 25-27, Okinawa foods were very nice, and sea was beautiful.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yuuna --
    First, please check your spelling of DIARY (dAIry means 酪農...)

    Your trip to Nagasaki sounds fun! It's very exciting that your brother is in such a high level athletic meet! I hope his team does well and that your family has a nice time.

    Your score for this diary homework is 6/10 -- write a few more details next time!!

    返信削除