2014年12月7日日曜日

diary-week10

EVENT1
This weekend, I will go to Fukuoka with my friends, the member is Nana, Shiori and Haruka. We will go Hakata and Tenzin. I’m looking forward to go there, because we go shopping and go owl café. I have never been to owl café, owl café can contact with owls, so I want to be able to touch owls.
EVENT2
This Tuesday, I thought that night dinner would be Kimchi nabe. Kimchi nabe’s ingredients are Kimchi basis soup, pork, nappa cabbage, shimeji, and to-hu. I could eat many vegetables in Kimchi nabe. I have to cook that dinner for my young brother, so it is very difficult.
EVENT3
Recently, heavy snow fell from Nihonkai side and Shikoku. Settlements isolated, and few people freeze to death, why this season fall heavy snow. The night news said this snow reason is very strong cold in the sky. Recently, I think cold outside, so I need to prevent to be cold.
EVENT4
This weekend, I went to Fukuoka with my friends. We assemble in Kumamoto station, and we went to go there by high speed road run bus. It arrived there after two hours, after then we went to many places, but only we could not go owl café, because we have no time. We spend to shopping many times, so I want to go the café next time. I was very enjoyed this shopping, I bought new bag. It was little expensive, but I bought it. I will use it to go collage. I want to go there again.
EVENT5
My favorite book is PSYCHO-PASS. This story broadcast original anime, and this story became novels, this story’s background is the near future. Main character is newcomer police, she name is Akane Tunemori who graduate at the top from training school. This story is her police life. She is a new Inspector of Unit One—a police unit from the Public Safety Bureau's Criminal Investigation Division. Tsunemori hunts criminals alongside a special team of so-called latent criminals called Enforcers. Inspectors and Enforcers use large handguns called "Dominators"—special weapons were designed to fire only at those with a higher-than-acceptable Crime Coefficient. This story is very difficult, but it was interesting for me to read this story. Main character’s Akane is nice woman. I recommend to read this books.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yuuna -

    Your kimchi nabe dish sounds delicious! I'm sure your younger brother appreciated your hard work to make it.

    The score for this diary homework is 8/10

    返信削除