2014年12月15日月曜日

Diary-week11

EVENT1
This weekend, it dissolves the House of Representatives and holds a general election, so my parents and grandparents went to vote the election. I didn’t go it, because I am not being 20 years old yet. This night news announced this election, so I was sorry that I could not watch variety program. When I will be 20, I need to go there, so I want to decide to vote election.
EVENT2
My young brother’s birthday is December 19; this Friday, so I have to buy his present, but I could not decide it. My parents bought new shoes for him, but I have no idea. To make matters worse, this week I will be so busy. For example, I have a part time job, and I must submission reports. I have more time, and I have more money.
EVENT3
This weekend, my parents said “Aso was snow last night, so it was so cold!!” Aso was not covered with snow yet, but the end of the year may be cover with snow. I like to watch snow, but I dislike cold weather. I have to be care to not cold.
EVENT4
Last Monday, after my English reading class finished, I went to convenience store with my friends. There are many hot foods, so we bought Chinese manju, Japanese word is nikuman, and hot drinks. It was very good. I want to eat Oden, because it makes me warm.
EVENT5
My favorite sports to watch are basketball and badminton. When I was junior high school student, I played badminton. Badminton is very hard sport and basketball too. This weekend, the high school basketball tournament final game and semifinal game opened in Kumamoto Daini high school, this is winter cup trial, my brother played as center position. Yesterday, Daino was fight with Kumamoto industry high school; regrettably, I went to part time job, so I could not watch this game. After that I heard to win the game by my parents. Today, I was free, so I watch the final game; this was fight with Kyushu Gakuin high school, this term is very strong. My brother said he had not confidence to win, but I wished my brother term would win. This game was very excited, my brother played an active in the game, but they could not win. I wanted to they win this game.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yuna -

    I like oden too! I sometimes make it at home -- it's so nice to eat it when the weather is cold.

    Your score for this diary homework is 9/10

    返信削除