2015年1月12日月曜日

Diray-week12


EVENT1
Last Friday, my young birther’s birthday, so we celebrate my brother. My brother got new shoes by my parent, so he was very grad. My brother very big body, so his shoe size is 29cm, so it is difficult for him to find fit new shoes. My parent bought by the internet. His new shoes are very cool.
EVENT2
December 24, 25, I have a part time job, so I sell the Christmas chickens for many people. December 24, there are many staff in I work convenience store, but the many people came the store to buy chickens and cakes. Our staffs were very busy and tired, because many fry chickens. I want to go to somewhere next Christmas.
EVENT3
December 17, I have to presentation about war bride in American history class. I decided to research about divorce are international marriage women. It was difficult for me to find this literature, because this international marriage book is little. When I finished this presentation, I was so relived.
EVENT4
In winter vacation, I read The Great Gatsby that written by F. Scott Fitzgerald. I read this story is very difficult, so I want to read it again. It was difficult for me to understand main character’s thought. I think what do you mean love for human.
EVENT5
My favorite elementary school memories are school trip and sport trip. Our school trip went to Nagasaki, and we learn to World War 2 and sightseeing in Nagasaki. We went to Heiwa Park, Urakami Cathedral and Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum to learn about the war. I think we need to learn about not only the japan history but also world history. I could understand World War 2 is very cruel, so I think we should convey future people. And then, we went to Glover Garden and Yoshinogari ruins in Saga. Glover Garden was very beautiful place, but I was sorry, because it was rain. Yoshinogari ruins was very cool, I want to go again. I could learn ancient people life.Next, I remember elementary school sport trip. When I was elementary school student, I didn’t like 100M run. I try to run, but I could not top, I was very tired.


 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello, Yuna -

    I'm really happy to see that you are catching up with your diary homework!! Your presentation about war brides in America sounds really interesting. There were many war brides from all over the world who went to the U.S.A. Did you enjoy reading about them?

    Your score for this diary homework is 8/10 minus 2 points because it is more than 1 week late, so 6/10

    返信削除