2015年1月17日土曜日

diary-week15

EVENT1
Next week, I have to take some test, so I have to study hard. I it is anxiety I can pass the test. I think difficult test are international community and Japan and sociology. I am not good at memorization.
EVENT2
This Friday, I went to watch the movie with my friends, my friend derived car for Yumatawn in Hamasen. I don’t have the drive license yet, so my friend can drive car so good. After we watched the movie, we went to shopping some store. I enjoyed go there.
EVENT3
Recently, I read The Prince and The Pauper written by Mark Twain, and I have to write this report. I think this story is difficult, so I think read again. This report must write 3 pages, so I have to understand this story mean. This story is difficult, but I think this story is fun.  
EVENT4
I want to go karaoke with my friends; I could go there since New Year. I think sing a song some music. I want to go to Kumamoto city after take the test. The spring vacation I will go Saga with my friend. I want to go there.
EVENT5
Japanese have four seasons. There are spring, summer, fall, winter. My favorite season is winter. I have two reasons why I like to stay winter. First, my country is Aso, Aso snow heavily in winter. My brother and I often made snowman and snowball fight. Although I like to stay Kotatu, I like to play outside in snow. Second, winter have many event, Christmas, O-syougathu, my brother birthday, and my birthday. Every year, I cooked sweet there event. I made cake, cookies, and more. My sweet was favorite reception with my family. I want to make high level cake this year. Also, there event get Otoshidama and birthday presents. I am looking forward to come winter. I want to get new watch for my birthday present.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yuuna --

    Thanks for all of your hard work in our Writing IV class!! I hope you have a great spring break. I'll see you on campus at KGU in the new academic year!

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除