2015年1月12日月曜日

Diary-week14

EVENT1
This weekend, many high school students must have entrance examination center. My young brother and my cousin are teat-taker, so they strive to study for pass the entrance examination. Few years ago, I take this exam; it was so difficult, so I could not answer at all. I think my brother will be able to pass the exam, so I support him.
EVENT2
January 5th is my birthday, so my parents and my friends gave me many presents. My best friend gave me watch and sweet, I like it very much. My parents gave me beautiful necklace; I put on it every day. I think it was very hurry to be 20 years old. I have to study hard to be stable employment. I want to do many experiences for the future. I want to be a civil servant, so I must study hard.
EVENT3
This Friday, I will go to watch the movie with my friends. The movie title is PSYCHO-PASS. Psycho-Pass is a Japanese anime television series that was produced by Production I.G, directed by Naoyoshi Shiotani and written by Gen Urobuchi. This story is dark, but it is interesting. I am looking forward to watch the movie.
EVENT4
My summer vacation plan will go to Oita trip with my friends. We will stay Suginoi hotel. I am looking forward to go there. I think Oita is good place, so I make a good memories with my friends.
EVENT5
My favorite events are happened in winter vacation, because December is my young brother birthday and Christmas, Jeanery is New Year and my birthday, so there are many events happen in winter. Last year my young brother birthday, we had many feast and cake. My young brother got his birthday presents new shoes by my parents. I have not given him for birthday present yet, so I have to give him someone. Next last year Christmas, I was part time job, so there were many people so I was very tired. Christmas eve we ate some biff and cake, it was good, but I could not go somewhere. When I was New Year eve, I came back my grandparents’ house in Aso, and we have Sukiyaki. We watched Kohaku.  My birthday, I have grandmother made Inarizushi, Karaage. My father bought birthday cake, there were very good. My birthday presents was very nice.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello again!

    Wow! It was your birthday! Happy birthday -- it sounds like you had a nice time with your family.

    Your score for this diary homework is 9/10

    返信削除