2015年1月12日月曜日

Dairy-week13

EVENT1 The New Year eve, I went back my grandparents’ house in Aso, then my aunts and uncle came back same house. Uncle lives in Ozu, and aunt lives in Kumamoto city, so they came back only Obon and New Year eve. My uncle hobby is fishing in the sea, so he got the many fish. My house dinner was Sukiyaki and Sashimi, and it was very good.  
EVENT2
The New Year, I stay in grandparents’ house with aunt. My young brother have to exam, because he test-taker, so he went to Kumamoto city since New Year’s Day. I watched the special TV program for New Year. This program was very funny, and I ate Omoti and Osechi, it was good.
EVENT3
January 3th, I attended adult ceremony; Japanese word is Seizin-shiki. I saw my friends in junior high school days after a long separation. They look like fine, so I was very grad to saw them. After ceremony, alumni meeting were hold, and then I saw junior high school teachers and elementary school teachers.
EVENT4
January 4th is winter vacation last day; I had a part time job, so I went to Kumamoto city mention. This afternoon was no plan, so I have free time; I used my cell phone to talk with my friends. In fact, after alumni meeting, many my junior high school classmates have flu or high fever. I was very surprised, and I might to be careful for health.  
EVENT5
My favorite vacation memories were summer vacation, because I have many times, so I went to trip wherever in every summer vacation. Summer vacation was happened some accidents, it was good memories now. First accident, when I was fresh man in summer vacation, I went sightseeing in Tokyo with my friend, who was junior high school classmate. She lives in Miyazaki, so we promised to meet in Tokyo station. We enjoyed this trip, but at that time, a typhoon to Japan. Last day we went to airport, but plain could not go back to Kumamoto. I thought it was very surprised, but I could back to Kumamoto next day.  Next, this summer vacation was much enjoyed to go to Okinawa, but there are many accidents. One friend didn’t come to airport. We were very surprised, but trip was much enjoyed this trips. Okinawa Sea was very beautiful and big, we enjoyed to swimming.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi again, Yuna --

    Congratulations on your Coming of Age ceremony! Did you wear a kimono for the event? I hope you enjoyed the day.

    Your score for this diary homework is 9/10 minus one point for being about a week late, so 8/10

    返信削除