2014年11月30日日曜日

Diary-week9

EVENT1
This weekend, I read “secret Information” that written by Ernest Hemingway. Hemingway is famous writer in American literature. He wrote many stories in his life. “Secret Information” is short story in his works. It was difficult for me to understand this story, because this story’s expression is chaos. I have to make a report this story, so I worried to finish the report. I should read one more again.
EVENT2
Today, I went to my aunt house with my mother, because we needed to deliver my house’s vegetables. My home town is Aso, so my grandparents make many vegetables. For example, rice, hakusai, onion, potato, tomato…etc. I like to eat my grandparents made vegetables. My aunt lives in Kumamoto city with her dog, and she has not her car, so she cannot often come back my house. Once a month, we went to her house to deliver them.
EVENT3
In November 29, car plunge in Ehime Prefecture Ichinomiya convenience store. There is a possibility that the driver drunk. I think scare, because my part time job is convenience store. Drunk driving is very danger, so I think to be careful.
EVENT4
This Christmas plan will be part time job, so I have to spend in convenience store that night. Part time job is pm.5-pm.10, so it will be busy. I think blue. I think French fries and French chicken will sell many.
EVENT5
My favorite drinks are tomato juice and tea. First, when I was high school student, I didn’t like to drink tomato juice, but I liked to eat fresh tomato. I recommended drinking tomato juice with my mother. I can take more nourishment with tomato juice, so I make it a custom to drink tomato juice every morning. Tomato juice has whiting effect, so I want to be whiting my skin. Next, I want to write about tea. Of cause, I like to drink green tea, but recently I fall into black tea. I like to drink milk tea or soy milk tea. When I make their tea, I use sugar in its. Milk tea is very good when I do my homework. Milk tae makes me relax. Milk tea can make easy, so I recommend it.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yuuna -

    I'm sorry to hear you have to work on Christmas!! I am planning to spend the day with my family. We are going to have a special meal and enjoy opening presents :-)

    The score for this diary homework is 8/10

    返信削除