2014年11月3日月曜日

Diary-week6

EVENT1
Last Wednesday, I went to star backs with my friends, and we talked some things. I brought soy latte, it was very delicious. Then we went to Kumamoto shimotori, we went to clothes shops in PARCO and book store. We enjoyed to shopping, I want to go there again.
EVENT2
This weekend, the high school basketball tournament final game and semifinal game opened in Kumamoto Daini high school, this is winter cup trial, my brother played as center position. Yesterday, Daino was fight with Kumamoto industry high school; regrettably, I went to part time job, so I could not watch this game. After that I heard to win the game by my parents. Today, I was free, so I watch the final game; this was fight with Kyushu Gakuin high school, this term is very strong. My brother said he had not confidence to win, but I wished my brother term would win. This game was very excited, my brother played an active in the game, but they could not win. I wanted to they win this game.
EVENT3
Today I watched “Biohazard V” by the Sunday movie theater; TV program. A few days ago I could not watched this kind of movie, but recently I can watch this. It was difficult for me to understand this movie, but the actors were very cool and beautiful. My favorite character is Alice Abernathy, she is main character and she was played by Milica Jovoic. I think she cans good play and action, so I want to watch “Biohazard VI”.
EVENT4
I think these successive holidays looks like long holidays but to tell the torus this is short holidays. I had no planed this holiday, it spend in a flash, so I want to have holiday, but if holiday was so long, I could not see my friends. I think this is boring, and college class is very interesting, so I think holiday is enough 2~3 day. I want to talk many things with my friends.
EVENT5
My favorite club is flower arrangement club and badminton club, when I was junior high school students, I belong to play Badminton and when I was high school student, I belong to Flower arrangement club. Badminton need to staying power, I have not this, so it was very hard for me, but I enjoyed playing with my term meats. The badminton game is makes me excited. Next the flower arrangement’s Japanese word is Kadou and Ikebana. This is difficult to make the work, but I think flower makes many people healing. The flower arrangement teacher’s work is very beautiful, so I want to do it.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yuuna -

    Your brother's basketball games sound really exciting! I hope his team has a lot of success this year.

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10.

    返信削除
  2. By the way, I'll check Diary 7 next week, ok?

    返信削除