2014年11月23日日曜日

Diary-week8

EVENT1
This weekend I went to Saga; Tosu premium outlet with my parent my aunt, and my grandparent. There is held the winter sale, so there are many people. I was very tired, but I could buy new coat for winter. I wanted to buy new shoes, but fit size sold out, I disappointed. My parent and grandparent bought many clothes and shoes, I wanted to buy more.
EVENT2
This Saturday, earthquake of intensity 6 happened around Nagano, so there came out damage. I worried to happen many house collapsed and many people injured. Recently, there happened earthquake in the world, so I am very scary. I have to prepare for earthquake.
EVENT3
Today, I watched the afternoon news, feature article was increase of wild boar in Takamatu. In Takamatu, two pepole injured by boars at 11/03. Recentry, boars swim in Setonai-kai, so many people injured. I think Takamatu city have to boar measures. I wish people don't injuer more by boar.
EVENT4
 Last monday, I talked about this spring vacation trip's plan with my friends, and we want to go Tokyo. I went Tokyo with my friends in last summer vacation, and I went to Tokyo Sky Tree. I want to go other places, I want to go to Tukigi. I think Tokyo have many good places, so I am looking forward to go Tokyo in spring vacation.
EVENT5
My favorite desserts are Japanese sweet and fruits sweet. Japanese sweet is Dango and Ohagi. I like to be made by my ground mother’s Ohagi, so I could not eat marketing Ohagi. My favorite Dango is Mitarashi-dango; it makes soy sauce and sugar. Also, I like to eat isobe-maki; it makes nori and soy sauce. I like to be made by soy souce and sugar sweet. Next, my favorite fruits sweet are strawberry tart, strawberry is my favorite fruit.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yuuna:

    I was really surprised to read the news about the boar problem! I can't imagine having to worry about such a thing. Maybe people need to eat more boar nabe!! :-)

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除