2014年11月9日日曜日

Diary-week7

EVENT1
Last weekend I went to Kumamoto shimotouri alone by city bus, because I wanted to buy some comics. This weekend is successive holidays, so there were many people in shimotouri. I went to book store and to find some comics, but this store have not it. I disappointed, but I went to another stores. As a result, I could not buy comics that I wanted to it, but I find interesting comics, I want to read it soon.
EVENT2
Last Tuesday, my aunt visited my house; we went to family restaurant in the dinner. I was very happy to meet my aunt, so I talked many things with her, and then she said to me, her daughter; my cousin would come back to Japan from china in 11/15. My cousin was 21 years old who go to Beijing foreign studies university, so she rarely came back. I want to talk with her, so I will be forward to see her.
EVENT3
This weekend I went to Okashino-koubai: Japanese sweet shop with my mother. Okashi-no-Koubai sells a kind of bean paste confectionary. Okashino-koubai opens only in Kumamoto; so many visitors buy this sweet as souvenir. The most famous sweet is Jindaiko. This ingredient is sugar, Dainagon Azuki, starch syrup and gelatin. It is good to eat chilled.
EVENT4
Last Friday, I went to library with my friends, because we need to rent some books on American literature. It was hard to find the books, and then I rent “the great Gatsby”. Recently, I have no time to read books, because I am very busy. I think I have to get more time to read books.
EVENT5
My favorite movie is “white house down”. My brother said me it is very excited, but I am not interesting it. This is a 2013 American political action-thriller film directed by Roland Emmerich. I think main character is very cool. Main character’s John Cale was rolled by Channing Tatum. This movie’s outline is one day; he goes to White House Tour with his daughter. Suddenly it occurs incident that the White House is suppression. He begin to search alone to find the daughter stray, and also he need to defend the president. It makes me excited, and after I watch this movie, I want to go white house.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yuuna --

    It was nice to read about your visit with your aunt. I wish I could visit my relatives more often!

    Your score for this diary homework is 8/10

    返信削除