2014年6月16日月曜日

9.Week 9-My favorite movie(s) (80)

My favorite movie is The Tale of Genji ~Mystery of thousand years~. I have not read “Tale of Genji" in the original so I am interesting in this movie. But I knew to watch after this movie is not “Tale of Genji" in the original, Takayama Yukiko’s novel "prince of the Tale of Genji sadness" is a film adaptation of the work. Ikuta Toma appeared this movie. He played main character Hikaru Genji. This story is the Heian Era, Genji was born as a prince of the Emperor but he was dropped in vassal. He falls in love with many women of the royal court but he is in love with stepmother’s Fujithubo from childhood. It is interesting for me to find difficult thing between the past and now. Also, I like sociable atmosphere in the Heian Era. Finally, I don’t know Murasaki Shikibu wants to tell, but I watched this movie I want to read “Tale of Genji" in the original.
162words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿