2014年6月30日月曜日

Henry and Mudge take the big test


Henry's dog Mudge knows how to drool, chase the lawn mower, and how to be Henry's best friend. But he doesn’t know how to sit, stay, or heel. Mudge needs to go to school!

Today, book that I read "Henry and Mudge take the big test". The main character is Mudge and Henry. They are nice family. On the sunny day, Henry, his mother and Mudge were sitting in their front porch. A man walked with a collie.

Suddenly the man stopped. "Sit," said the man. The collie sat. "Down," said the man. The collie lay down. "Stay," said the man. Then he walked a long way down the street. He didn't look back. The collie stayed.

Henry and Mudge both looked at the collie. Henry wanted to imitate there. So he said Midge "Mudge , heel". But Mudge rolled over and started drool. In the everyday, Mudge accepted when company comes, and when the cat next door wants to visit, and when Henry's father is mowing the glass. Mudge is rascal. His mother said "maybe Mudge needs to go to school". They decided Mduge go to school. Next day, Henry went shopping for Mudge's first day of school. He bought red leash, silver, box of liver treats. Henry was so nervous.  
I like to read this series, Henry and Mudge is very good family. Especially, Mudge believe Henry. He good point is freedom character, and he was very smart. They have confidence in each other. I have a dog so I want to like their. My dog is little selfish. I think resemble Mudge and my dog. I want to go the dog school with my dog, I can lrean about to live with dog.    
 288 words/ 5861 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿