2014年6月17日火曜日

Diary 2

  Today, I went to college by my bike, but the weather is so bad. I feel regret why I came to by my bike, I should use by bus. I must be drenched with by rain. I will be low spirit. I think today is bad for the humidity in the Japanese summer. For a change, I want to be lost in thoughts about today’s dinner. I will try to cook cool Chinese food, it is Hiyashityuuka. First, I will boil Chinese noodle, and I cook Kinshi eggs and slice tomato, cucumber and ham. I like it very much. I often eat it during summer. Also, there are many foods, I often eat summer foods. For example, they are So-men, a shaved ice, watermelon and bowl of rice and broiled eel. Japanese summer is hot but summer foods are very good. Also, I like to stay summer vacation too. I want to stay this vacation early, but I should pass collage test. This year is difficult, I want to study hard.
171 words/ 4492 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿