2014年6月14日土曜日

Music


  I like music very much. Especially, I like K-pop music. Recently, I am addicted to KARA and Syoujyo zidai (Girls' Generation).

  First, I want to write about KARA. They are nice style and nice voice. I think good that they can sing a song for Japanese version. I didn’t know KARA’ name original. I search it Wikipedia, I can know that.

The group's name comes from the Greek word "chara" (χαρά, lit. "joy"), which they interpreted to mean "sweet melody".


I think theirs song have sad word and strike a chord with everyone (especially young girls). Koo Ha-Ra is the most popular in this member. She is the teenagers’ hero. My favorite song is winter magic. It is makes me happy. When I listen this song, I want to be madly in love. I like this mood in snow. Especially, “The first time such a strong feeling” is my favorite song words. Incidentally, few years ago, they have problem "underage’s radical bare fashion in Korea of entertainment”. It is difficult between Korea and Japan this problem. I think it is not good for underage to write down only adult. I think they should hear underage’s opinions. Underage makes country in the further, they can judge whether it have a bad influence upon their. In other words, I think this is not only KARA but also country. Japan has to need a sensible approach to the problem.

  Next, I like Shuzyo zidai (Girls' Generation). This group resemble with KARA. They are also nice style and nice voice. Their name original is “Girls age comes”. They advance the world. For example, it is Japan, China, Taiwan, Tai and Singapore. They can speak Japanese, Chinese and English. I think they are perfect. I want to be good style such as theirs. My favorite song is Gee. When I went to Karaoke, I often sing this song. I like this rhythm. Of course, I like Japanese version but I like better Korean version. I listen this song then, I want to study Korean. I have never studied it so I want to more understand this song’s mean.  353 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿