2014年6月15日日曜日

sightseeing 2

 There are many famous places in Kyushu.  I live in Kumamoto, this full in nature.  I recommend visiting Kumamoto.  Also, there are famous places in Nagasaki and Oita. I often go Nagasaki to meet my friend. I went to many places with her. Yuhuin in Oita is good mood. Recently, I couldn't go there. I want to there. I think Kyushu have good spot.
First, I'm going to introduce about Kumamoto. There are good places but I will write my favorite places. Kumamoto Castle is one of the most famous places in Kumamoto. Another name is Ginnan Castle. Kato Kiyomasa raised a castle in 1607. Celebration of 400 years castle took place in 2004. If you go there, you can see Bushoutai in front of castle tower or Jyousaien. Bushoutai is performance in edo age story of Kato Kiyomasa. This is very popular not only visitors but also the people of a prefecture in Kumamoto. I have never gone it but I want to go for the foreseeable future. Also, I recommend Gousaien, it can buy Kumamoto souvenirs. Other, there are Museum of Kumamoto Castle, tourist information office in Kumamoto. I think anybody can enjoy going there. Kumamoto castle
 Next, I'm going to introduce about Oita. There are many spas. If you go there, you will be health. You can relax it. Hot springs of Yufuin is famous in Japan. Also, Beppu hell tour is popular place in Oita. There are eight hells, their name are Umi-Jigoku, Oniishibozu-Jigoku, Yama-Jigoku, Kamado-Jigoku, Oniyama-Jigoku, Shiraike-Jigoku, Chinoike-Jigoku and Tatsymaki-Jigoku. I think want to go Umi-Jigoku and Chinoike-Jigoku, because Umi-Jigoku have very beautiful color. It is cobalt blue. Its temperature is ninety eight. I was very surprising. Also, Chinoike-Jigoku is beautiful color too. The pond turns red by chemical changes in the natural. Beppu hell
 Final, I'm going to introduce about Nagasaki. Today I write places, I have never gone there. I will go with my friend soon. Peace Memorial Park is one of the most famous places in Nagasaki. This park was created by oath never repeat the disastrous war and wish for world peace. When I was junior high school student, I went to there for our school trip. I leaned the world war and importance in peace. Also, I went to Atomic Bomb Museum. It is memorable to me. It is important for everybody to know world war . Nagasaki
 There are many good places that I cannot introduce spot. Also, I rarely go to Kagoshima and Miyazaki so I don’t know them good spot. I want to go there.
425 words 
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿